View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 09:36 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadsters
Not Ranked     

Sounds like a Classic Roadster to me.

...So anyway being a Classic Roadster owner I have to say after looking past all the drama with PO's and crooks associated with the design restarts. bla bla bla and fixing and upgrading all the issues with the car it really has become quite a vessel. Being 6'2" the leg room is fantastic and the extra length and width of the car does feel more stable.

My neighbor and fellow Super Performance owner actually likes my cars stance better and his friends agree. This is not to say I like the change either in the new design, but figured I would chime in on that. See picture.

What I really wanted to say has to do with the kids and the tuner craze. I don't think the Cobra will ever die and its for reasons related to what we cobra replica owners and original owners experience when out for a drive. Its the dream state...deer in headlights look that washes over them even a child as young as 2 when you cruise by our as they walk across the pedestrian walkway while your at a stop light. I think it is a primal emotion and one that can be kept alive.

Further evidence is while at the gas station filling up my car that was on a trailer in route to an autorace a young 18 something ran up to my car and said; "Can I take a picture?!" He said this was his dream car and has been as long as he could remember. I of course told this snow flake to bug off!!!! and not to touch the car and if he wanted a picture then maybe he should get a job and stop living at home with his parents. ahhh just kidding.
Attached Images