View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 08:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR#499 351W with Webers
Not Ranked     

I have to agree with what folks are saying about Jay and Vintage Motorsports. I ordered my car back in 2006 and had some "never before done" mods/additions to my car while still at the factory. Jay called the factory prior to me completing my order and insured that the things I wanted done could and would be done. I was deployed to Iraq as my car was being built and during final assembly at Vintage. Jay kept me informed via email of the progress of my built every step of the way. It was a nice distraction from what was going on in my AO!

After delivery I had a few thing fail on the car. They were not little, inexpensive things to correct either. I too had a cracked windshield – Jay took care of it and sent me a replacement. I had a side pipe that had pin holes in in – Jay took care of it and sent me a replacement. My turn signal switch failed – Jay took care of it and sent me a replacement. ALL of these were at NO COST to me!! He even covered shipping from CT to TX. I can’t tell you how many times I emailed jay and asked questions about some technical aspect of the car. Each time Jay answered back in a timely manner. I highly recommend anyone considering a new Backdraft to give Jay a call. As others have said; “Who you buy from is more important than WHAT you pay!”