Old 08-02-2017, 12:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Dax
Not Ranked     
Default Help with NSW ICV issue

https://www.gofundme.com/icv-vins-and-nsw-rms-lawsuit

Guys and Gals,

I can't do it myself. I need help, and it's sad that it's come to this. I don't want to ask for money, but Solicitors don't accept gratitude as hard payment. I've reached a point where I'm going broke from fighting the RMS and I need more than words to get me through this. I need expensive words, with the right people.

Please help, if you think that ICVs are something we should all be able to enjoy in NSW. If you let this opportunity pass, then just wait for it to happen in your state, so that you can see your cobra as one of the last that people got through the system - because once precedence is set and accepted, it's all downhill for all of us.

For those of you who want to say "you make a living off this", read the go fund me page. This is a second job, outside of my fulltime employment and raising my family. I'm doing this because I love cars, I love driving them, I love working on them, I love being around other people who are excited by them. I just want help, so I can keep helping you.

Treeve

Last edited by Treeve; 08-02-2017 at 12:34 AM..