View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 03:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Well as promised a great little Saturday morning gathering. Weather was lovely, heaps of room to park, nice coffee and great banter!

Im disappointed I dont have a pic of the RCR Superlite Coupe that showed up just before we went for a run. I think the owners name is Rob (?). Simply stunning eye catching supercar. Real shame RCR arent here anymore!

Other highlights included meeting so many non QCCC members. Ted from Bundy in his BDM, Paul and his son in his Alloy Kirkham, Rob Garvie in his DRB Daytona etc etc. It was great just having a quick catch up with the the guys/gals and then we could all get on with our weekend.

Very nice also to meet Ash's lovely lady Kathy. A real pleasure and no doubt he his punching well above his weight there!

Also great to chat with Rob Garvie about his DRB Daytona Coupe of which 5 were made. Fascinating story as to how DRB came about the mould to make these cars. Up until Satdy morning Rob was of the understanding the DRB and DSC bodies where exactly the same but once we parked them near each other we both concurred chalk and cheese so the mystery continues.

Anyway, thanks to all who came. Cant see why we cant do a similar thing in the near future.

Spookypt