View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 08:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by xb-60 View Post
From the comments, sounds like a great car....but I can't see any pictures. Where can I find them?

Cheers,
Glen
Apparently they were linked from here to a Photobucket account. They used to just show as a void place holder with an extortion message but maybe now Photobucket supplies a "null" (1 pixel?) image in their place. At any rate what used to be free is now about $400/year to link them, forever. So I've decided that noone in my family will continue to pay for them to be valid links in 5 or 10 years, so just as well cut the cord now. Maybe Photobucket doesn't want to be in business any more.

PS You know all those "free" sites that people are migrating to? Well , soon they will also be overwhelmed with increasing bandwidth and storage requirements that noone is paying for and they will have to start charging too. It's just like the parking at the places on the LV strip. The MGM properties started charging. Soon all the neighboring hotel's free lots were plugged with cars from people staying at other properties and they started charging too. Now there isn't a free parking place on the strip. Photo hosting sites will all start charging soon. That's why I'm not bothering to move them - the free one today will start charging in a year and go through it all again. No thanks.

Last edited by twobjshelbys; 10-01-2017 at 08:24 PM..