View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 11:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison#97 LS7 / T56
Not Ranked     

Just got home about an hour ago...after two big WET days from Goulburn.

Apart from the occasional aquaplaning, when it was really belting down, it was mostly uneventful.
Got to Kempsey last night, and was sick of the wet, so parked up for the night.

Spent about 7 hours today ( usually 5 hours from Kempsey), made a longer trip with all the rain, and an hours highway shut for a decent size car accident
( No ambulances...but some messed up cars)

Anyway....

Just wanted to say another big thanks to Kim and the crew from the NSW Cobra Club, for all of the hard work putting the event together.

Also, wanted to say how much I enjoyed catching up with a lot of friends, and hope I didn't insult too many at the presentation nights.

Also,
I have had a good think about a number of things to get a bigger roll up from Queensland ( in fact from all states) for next year.

Looks like we will be continuing with using the race track for the three days, but I have some ideas for other activities, and additional things we can do, and I want to see 30 plus Queensland cars in attendance.

And , of course.....some attention given to quiten down some of the louder cars, because it doesn't look like we can get around this for future events.

I think that the 25th Anniversary Nationals next year , could see a good roll up, including a lot of "legends" that we haven't seen for some years.

I'll put my thoughts together, and send off to Kim for his and the committee's consideration.

Looking forward to next year already.

BUT...right now....I've got a VERY dirty car full of crap from a week on the road, to go and clean.

Maybe I'll do it tomorrow !

Cheers,
Warren