View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 02:29 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF GT40P-2265/393W, KMP318 (PROJECT!!!!!)/CSX478
Not Ranked     
Default 2017 Toy Run Preview

Well, now that clubcobra appears to be up, I thought I'd take the opportunity to announce plans for this year's Toy Run. I've already spoken with the Child Life rep at SMCS (sutter general) and we're tentatively planning on Dec 16th. We're going to try to get a little more support from the parking personnel and have our area cordoned off more effectively.

Since nothing is set in stone, are there any suggestions that we may want to incorporate this year? I was planning on contacting Perkos, but we could always go elsewhere if there is interest. Another possibility would be to continue on to lunch as a group. Do we have any shutterbugs or drone pilots that would like to document the event? If so, let me know. Feel free to contact me by PM or email, if you'd like.

Finally, is there someone out there who could help me post the official announcement along with maps and directions? I seem to be particularly inept in that area.

I'm excited, as this may be the first time I've gotten to drive my car is a long time.

Ron

"Dishwasher? I thought that was for cleaning parts!?"