View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 06:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74proii View Post
Do you have a pic of the trunk hinge, or door side of the door hinge ( the big "C" part)? What manual are you going with, it would determine what type of clutch. I would assume a T-5, if that route run a Ford Motorsport King Cobra, otherwise Centerforce and such dual mass clutches will a lousy pedal feel. I'm sure everyone will have their opinion, but I'd stay away from hydraulic clutch setups. the manual cable from like Foxbody mustangs will be light years better, with none of the hassles.

74Proii, I PM you but havent heard back. Ill try attaching the rear trunk hinge c-support you requested here...

Do you need this part made? I could arrange for a local shop to fabricate it to match my part if you prefer and ship it your way. This could be deducted from purchase of your headers? Are there other parts you are missing? I believe I have 90-95% of everything I need. I find I am missing small bags of hardware and incidentals but so far no big items like unique to the car brackets, etc. And a few electrical components that I now realize were mine to purchase and not supplied with the car.

Would love to connect in near future on our builds, see if there are other things we could help each other out on. Would like to continue the convo on headers and clutch.
Attached Images

Last edited by mofo; 12-01-2017 at 06:34 AM..