View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 12:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via AIM to Hoodabest
Not Ranked     

I truly do value questions and opinions on anything I create,the gaining and sharing of experience with people is what it's all about. It's just that some people have to find fault in others efforts, not to be part of or improve the experience, but just to be crummy. If it was solely for the approval of others, I'd leave the unfinished car on my trailer and tow it around the country. The thumbs-up py passing cars and conversations started at EVERY gas stop were a pleasant surprise. So back to engine talk. I had failed to take into account the little things that only an experienced FE builder would know, thank you for pointing that out. Helps explain why a built FE is almost always more money than a comparably built windsor. At Larry's, I talked to a veteran ffr owner and current z06 corvette racer who said that a 331 stroker with 350-400 hp was the most fun possible in a 90 inch wb car. His opinion has value to me. Probably be about mid January before I get started, keep the info coming, thanks.