View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 09:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #888, Keith Craft 408
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Brye View Post
Not sure what car number you have. I have an older BDR #354. I have the 18s on my car also. I run my car pretty low. Lucky to have a finger height on top of tire. On my car there is no way a 265 width tire would fit in front. Most of the older 17s ran 235s or 245s. The 18s I have seen run 245s. The 265s are giving you a little less clearance. The newer cars have a little more room in the fenders from what I understand.
Also, what negative camber are you running and what is your caster? BDR has adjustable camber plates and caster adjusters in case you need to fine tune any of those area. Can find them on the parts site.
Mark,

Boynton Beach hasn't had camber plates in stock for about 2 years now. They didn't have caster adjustors for over a year.

265's will fit on a stock RT3 using factory 18" front wheels and not rub as long as you have the caster adjusted to put the wheel in the center of the opening. At least they fit on #888 as that is what I ran up front on my car before I switched to 315's up front.

It isn't how fast your car can go
It is how fast your car can change direction

Home of Fake Snake Racing