CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2002 Superformance w/392 stroker
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianamoon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPlainsDrifter View Post
Thanks for the ebay listing info. I'm thinking my cobra frame and body that is MIA might be there.
Perry
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycleguy55 View Post
What do you think the chances are that HighPlainsDrifter's car is around there?

Per Better Business Bureau ( https://www.bbb.org/saskatchewan/bus...ion=complaints ):
Phone (mobile): (306) 529-4043

Ryan's Customs
3345 Valley Green Way
Regina, SK S4V 1L4

This is what BBB has for his Web site: Classic Roadsters II - Club Cobra

According to registration records, he registered as a 'sole proprietorship' September 19, 2014. 'Ryan's Customs' was not incorporated, so Ryan Douglas Martens is personally liable for debts of Ryan's Customs - though he knows whether he has sufficient assets to satisfy claims. http://www.publications.gov.sk.ca/fr...4/G1201440.pdf
The address listed above is a private residence, not a place of business. Google Map it and you'll see it looks exactly like the grey house in the eBay listing photos.

Perry, I hate to say this, but it seems to me that there is no chassis and body here which belongs to you. It appears that Ryan has produced just one chassis and body to date: His own, which is now for sale on eBay. My guess is he used your deposit to purchase materials and parts for this particular (incomplete) car.

Not sure what is your best remedy at this stage. Perhaps putting a lien on Ryan's assets ASAP is the best bet, as some people have suggested. I'd move quickly before this punk skips town.

I'm really sorry you're in this mess and wish you all the best in recovering your monies.