View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 08:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1993 Excalibur Cobra, 351W 400hp+
Send a message via AIM to TX-Excalibur Send a message via MSN to TX-Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to TX-Excalibur
Not Ranked     
Default New Excalibur owner in Texas

Recently became the owner of a 1993 Excalibur Cobra after 50 years of dreaming. It was a show car picked up from an auction in Reno,NV. It was love at first sight and aside from it's showroom appearance did need some care and attention mechanically. Being a retired FAA licensed air frame and power plant technician for a number of years, this was exactly the hobby I have been looking for. Looking forward to visiting local cobra meets and possibly a road rallye in the future. The car came without a soft top and I am currently looking for one to extend the driving season. I have watched the Factory Five Mk IV soft top installation video several times and the car appears to conform to the windshield to door measurement perfectly. The windshield also has the track for the front bow attachment brackets. If anyone has experience applying this product or knows of a soft top product made to fit an Excalibur, I would greatly appreciate the information.

Last edited by TX-Excalibur; 01-16-2018 at 11:30 AM..