View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 07:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: All original, with Chevy engine since 1964
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1795 View Post
I can tell you that the current owner put a lot of work into that car and I would not hesitate to buy it if I did not already have one. The current owner has a lot of knowledge and skill. Good luck.
You're a nice guy, Jim- I appreciate that comment.

AndyL2- Welcome to ClubCobra- Glad you found your way here. You can learn more about my car (and Cobras in general) here than you ever will in the Bringatrailer comments

I encourage you to do a search on Unique Motorcars- You will find not a single negative comment about the build quality, or the engineering in these cars. The most negative thing you might read are opinions from some folks who prefer the body proportions of the ERA cars more than the Unique cars, but beneath the fiberglass, these two brands are as highly regarded as any (and every) other Cobra replica company.

You can also read my posts, and hopefully you will see that I am trying to represent this car as accurately as I can. You will also learn that I can be very verbose, and a serious smart-ass at times (but it's always meant to be fun ) But one thing you will definitely learn about me is that I'm a car guy, and a hard driver, clean through to my bones. I love them all, and I'm actually pretty melancholy about letting this one go- I love it, and if current circumstances didn't require me to make this decision, it wouldn't be listed on BAT right now....

Lee (LRRCobradreamer, who posted above) has seen my car in person (he was parked right next to it at Chandler Harley Davidson 2 weeks ago, in fact ), and he does double-time in his Cobra, running back and forth between Illinois and Arizona. He is a genuinely nice guy (and a skilled racer, to boot)

If you decide to bid on the car, then good luck to you (and to me as well, haha)