View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 03:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Sideoiler Garage (SOG) Aluminium Block

I appreciate your response and apologise for your interpretation of my post. My intention was not to publicly shame. For the FE community, suppliers of aftermarket blocks is critical. As I mentioned, I am sympathetic to the casting issues being experienced by Sideoiler Garage and I hope they are resolved quickly and Sideoiler Garage can successfully supply the market into the future.

The challenge that I face is that we have paid for a aluminium SOG block some 9+ months ago and it is unable to be supplied. For some 8 months, we have been patiently waiting for the monies to be returned as promised. Most distressing is that I haven't been able to communicate with Tim from Sideoiler Garage since September 2017 (4 months) despite big efforts using a variety of methods (phone, email, text messages). My post was not intended to shame, rather a desperate attempt to contact Sideoiler Garage through another communication medium. Perhaps Tim actively visits this forum or a colleague/friend of Tim's views my post and can pass the message on that I am very eager to resolve this situation.