View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 10:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance
Not Ranked     
Default RTTS 2018 Hotel Reservations, Etc.

It is time to make your reservations, if you are planning on participating in the “2018 Run To The Sun”! We have a finite block of rooms on hold for the group, so make your reservations NOW!

We arrive at Sun Mountain the afternoon of June 22nd and depart on June 24th. Gloria and I will be staying an extra day and departing on the 25th, you are welcome to join us. When you make your reservations be sure and say you are with the “NW Cobra Club Group”. The phone number for Sun Mountain Lodge is (800) 572-0493. To check out SML, search for Sun Mountain Lodge on the internet.

Breakfast will be on Friday the 22nd at 9:00 AM in the Silvana, WA area, at Stephen and Judy Crostens home. If you are planning on participating in the Run To The Sun, send me a private message with your email address and we will get you directions.

After breakfast, we will depart from Silvana at beween 10:30 and 11:00 AM and head over Highway 20 to Winthrop and Sun Mountain Lodge (SML). This is always a fun drive. We usually make a stop at view point for comfort. Friday evening we meet in the Wolf Creek Bar & Grill for few adult beverages (if you are so inclined), swap lies and have dinner.

Saturday, after breakfast, we will make a run to a brew pub in Republic, WA for lunch. We will take Hwy. 20 from SML to Republic and back. Distance is about 100 miles each way. We try and get back early enough so people can hit the pool or take nap. In the evening we will meet for dinner at the hotel restaurant (5 Star) in a private dining room called the Wine Cellar for dinner at 7:30 PM. By the way, it is the hotel wine cellar.

If you want a shirt for this year’s run contact me via private message for details. They are sport tees with long or short sleeves, with permanent dye printing.

Dale & Gloria McBain
SPF469