Thread: 2018 Plans
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 02:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #253 Silver/Black 358 Windsor
Not Ranked     
Cool 2018 Plans

It's snowing today, but spring will be here sooner than we know it!

We had 18 people at our holiday party and it sounds like everyone is hoping for an active driving season.

Our usual first activity will be our 100 Days Drive. Planned for Saturday April 21, with a rain date of Sunday April 22. More details to follow but plan to meet for breakfast with a cruise to follow.

May 21 Track Day at Blackhawk Farms with the Lotus Corps - Ever want to drive your car on the track? Novices will have classroom time as well as plenty of driving time, with and without instructors. Usually small groups, so you won't feel crowded. There are safety requirements before driving on the track. Please PM me with your email and I will send you the link.

At least two long drives are being planned. More would be great! Send me a PM if you have a destination you'd like us to go to or ideas of a good route.

I'd like to start up a monthly dinner get together as well, on the second Thursday of each month. I'm looking for places all over Chicagoland that have a good sized parking lot so we can all park together, patio dining preferable and close to main roads/highways. Suggestions are appreciated!

Kate