View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 02:12 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Classic, 428 FE CCX 3069
Not Ranked     
Default Rt. 66, May 4, 5, and 6

I know it's still a bit early, but I was talking with Gary and Al last night about the run this year and it seems that they are a bit concerned with accommodations. Since we don't have an official "Ginny" any longer, I was wondering if anyone had taken the initiative to contact the hotel in Kingman to make reservations? I suspect that since there has not been a call for hands up that nothing has been done. So here goes.. If you want to do Rt. 66 this year, and you want to stay in Kingman with the club this year, hopefully at the same place we always stay (whatever the name is this year) get your name in and let's get this thing started so that if they or we decide to change, we have time to find an alternate location.

We will leave Phoenix on Friday morning from Carefree Hwy and I-17 at 1030 hrs. Head up I-17 to Cordes Junction and turn off to A 89a. Through Mayer, around Prescott, stop in Chino Valley, and on to Seligman where we will stop and pick up our goody bags/have lunch and shop.. then press on to Kingman.

I am guessing that dinner was acceptable to everyone last year and will make arrangement for the same restaurant. If that is not acceptable, let me know and I'll look around a bit..

Dan in Arizona
CCX3209

"It's a great car and I love it, but it doesn't do 'SLOW' very well."