Thread: 2018 lcs
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 06:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft, supercharged Coyote
Not Ranked     

I'v practiced medicine for 40 years on 5 continents. I'v seen parents travel for days in very dangerous conditions just so I can lay my hands on their children, and vaccinate them.

I have watched scores of children die of preventable diseases like measles, diphtheria, and mumps. The things I'v seen will break your heart and change you forever.

And now I have to listen to parents who won't vaccinate their kids because they "don't believe in them". Or they read some story on the internet. One mother told me that vaccines were derived from the kidneys of aborted fetuses.

And then they get mad at me when I refuse to sign the form that says it's OK for their unvaccinated kids to go to the local day care center. You want to risk your kids life, I guess I can't stop you. But I can stop you from risking every other kids life.

So far this year, 63 children have died of the flu in the US alone. And the season is just getting started. If you're going to a doctor that won't vaccinate, I highly suggest you find another doctor.
NASA Rocky Mountain TTU #42
www.RacingtheExocet.com
BDR #1642 - Supercharged Coyote, 6 speed Auto