Old 04-15-2018, 01:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Dax
Not Ranked     

How much do you want to win?
I've edited my post.
I've said you won.
Now you keep carrying on in a manner which isn't on topic, and doesn't actually answer the questions asked in terms of how to improve the failure.
When I suggested that your description was incorrect, you haven't addressed it.

So, I can only conclude you are now trying to cause an argument. I'm not going to give you an argument, you have said your piece and our opinions differ. That's part of forums - opinions and different ones at that. You say aluminum I say aluminium.

I hope you have a great day, because I see no further point in discussing this.

To repeat:
You win, +1 internet points for you today, you can be glad you won an argument on a forum with someone you'll never meet and who doesn't care for what you had to say.
You didn't offer any useful information on the topic of the actual forum post in which you won the argument that you started. Extra +1 internet points for trolling.
Bonus point for getting me to go back and editing my post.

I hope you have a good day, and that this continues with your highscore of internet forum usage. I remember why I don't bother with this forum too often, so for all the Aussie guys - thanks for coming, I'll be back in 6 months. (in fact, you can have a bonus +1 internet point for getting me to leave the forum for a while). Woo, new high score!

Treeve