View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 06:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#0760
Not Ranked     

I suggested changing out the relays first because they are inexpensive and extremely easy to replace. The radiator temp sensor replacement will require jacking the car, draining the radiator and refilling and removing the trapped air, possibly a little trimming of fiberglass and from my experience - 2 deep well sockets if you do not already have them. The relays have been problematic depending where they are sourced and the life they have led.... just my a suggestion - I try to do the easy fix first usually. I could be wrong, but I could be right. Question is: "Are you feeling lucky?"
BTW: I personally run a slightly reduced temperature fan switch. Some people disagree, but we are talking radiator temperature and not block temperature.
And thank you Steve-O for the kind words.
Part number for the std. temp sensors is on your Wiring Diagram like so many other part numbers.
Blas

Large, easy to read and trace schematics with part numbers, wire colors, wire gauge, fuses, and electrical upgrade information. Trouble-shooting and replacement part numbers for those roadside repair adventures.
SPFWiringDiagrams@Comcast.net