View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 10:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa02 View Post
Great video, MesaMaui. Again good luck with the sale. I had a video, where I pointed it toward the rear too, interesting shot's. The only difference was when I hit the "Loud" pedal the other's didn't fall away as yours did But then the ol'Alfa only had a 1873cc, About 220HP. Any plans to make the Seattle race? You will have lots of Cobra guys to cheer you on. Cheers Tom.

Thanks Tom
I will try to make it up north the Pacific Raceway is one of my favorite tracks but I’v been racing all VARA races here in SoCal that keeps me busy. I just finished the 3rd Race at Buttonwillow and now we have a break untill September before we start the last three races in 2018. Unfortunately it gets too hot at our desert tracks during the summer time when you have perfect weather up north but it’s a very long haul for me to do only one race, last year you had the rose cup at Portland just a week after the sovren event if I remember right.
I used to race a 72 Giulia in Germany with the small 1600cc engine great looking cars and fun to race

That Video shows the Cobra from the front view at Willow Springs Raceway

https://youtu.be/iMte7PN6MdA