View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 09:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A&C 67 427 cobra SB
Not Ranked     

Thanks to all who commented.

I went to the museum, on my way back to the airport. It was worth going to. My wife liked it, too. She is more of a car guy than many women and some men, but far from fanatical. I guess my point is that if your wife is OK with owning a Cobra, she should be Ok with gong there.

It's not real big. There are no original Cobra's on display. There are quite a few continuation series for sale. Some are Superformance built and some are Kirkham built. Pretty much one of everything, only they are continuation cars. Daytona, GT 40, Slab side, etc. Then a lot of Mustang's. More newer Mustang performance enhanced stuff than I realized. Most tickled a memory cell or two that I had forgotten, but some I was never aware of. Then a few Mopar projects he had worked on.

I would say the pictures and the stories written on them hung all over the walls were more interesting than the cars, but that just may be me.

I met a young man and his wife who are interested in building a Cobra. I believe they are from Utah. Anyway I invited them to join this forum, where they can get a lot of information.