View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 08:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance 1966 Cobra with a true Ford 427-side-oiler motor. It is a factory built reproduction of the famous AC Cobra built by Carroll Shelby in the 60's
Not Ranked     

I am so honored to have called Jay my friend and I only knew him for a short period back in 2004, when I won a Shelby Cobra and Flyin Freddie was ripping me for being a "troll" to this site. Jay drove down from Dallas and verified everything and helped prove Freddie wrong that I was a legit new Cobra owner. Freddie and Jay were such good friends to me and my new experience I got lunch from Freddie and they both signed a Club Cobra shirt I still have after 14 years. I'll never forget meeting his stature of a man when we first met, he was friendly from the word Hello, I'm Jay. I'm sorry I am late in finding out this news as I had left the club for a few years, but I am back and this time I am bringing my farther in law as we both now have Cobra's. So I look forward to be able to meet some if not all of you on the road here in Texas.

Thanks for being so kind and welcoming Jay, it's made a lasting impression.

DownTown