View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 03:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A&C 67 427 cobra SB
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Also, a dodge viper is a good option, a "modern" 427 cobra. They are a blast ! I like the looks of the 1992-2002, but the 2003-2007 have roll up windows, and more importantly, the top is easier to put up and down. I'd recommend the 2003-2007. You can get them for about $40K.
Strangely enough I was looking at Vipers on the net. When I remembered the Cobra, which was the furthest thing from my mind, back when this all started. I was amazed how many Vipers were out there at less than half price with little miles on them. People seem to buy them, let them sit and depreciate, and then sell them cheap. At least that was the case 18 years ago. After looking at the Cobra, the Viper never did much for me after that. Especially after hearing the V10 sound the first time. That said I like the looks, the creature comforts, and in the performance department, for the money (used), it has to be in the top 3.

It could be a compromise. I don't know. It feels like leaving the bar and only women left wants to leave with you. I don't want to hurt her feelings, but.....