View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 07:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#0760
Not Ranked     
Default Garage Floor Jack Recomendations

I know this has been covered before but I can't seen to search for it successfully...... I an looking to replace my rolling floor jack and looking for some recommendations from the CC collective..
Something lighter than my really old steel Sears unit - so probably aluminum.... and something that lowers the car a bit slower if possible, not like a magicians stage trap door opening.
I have seen what Harbor Freight has to offer, while some are nice looking, I have never heard any good reviews (or experience) on most everything they sell... but open-minded.
Jack portability is not requirement but a lighter and smaller footprint can only be a plus in the long run. And no plans to be jacking semi's down the road, so capacity only need to lift the fiberglass car. And I don't lift the car from differential housing so extended reach is not required.
Thanks for any and all suggestions in advance....
Blas

Large, easy to read and trace schematics with part numbers, wire colors, wire gauge, fuses, and electrical upgrade information. Trouble-shooting and replacement part numbers for those roadside repair adventures.
SPFWiringDiagrams@Comcast.net