View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 06:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Ex owner of a polished Kirkham 427 S/C. Now Cobra-less and driving a mid-engine German hot rod.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blas View Post
Dumpling,
Kate (our only club director) has sold or is in the process of selling her Cobra. She is really the only person that has tried to keep some semblance of the WCCC in existence of late. With her gone, you and everyone else is pretty much on your own. There really is no one else interested in running what was at one time a large club. Safe to assume that people may post here on CC different local events. But as to organizing the club to attend an event... good luck. I have done two posts on the Stratford Square car shows with no interest. The Geneva Concourse is in August. I won’t bother to post details.... look it up if you are interested in attending. A great walk-around afternoon. If people know of an event they can just post something here. If member don’t come here to see what is posted.... that pretty much says it all. They can use their cars to get the newspaper on sundays.
If you guys ever get to AZ you are more than welcome in our club! We have a lot of Chicago transplants here!

Last edited by Blas; 07-29-2018 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: Fixed Geneva date.