View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 11:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast, 460 CID
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebirdw72 View Post
Hi guys , thanks heaps for your replies , and sorry for the slow response , i dont get on the forum that often .
Yes Don , i agree , the rego laws here are pretty good , i did you my homework before buying the Cobra , to make sure i vould get it registered . I could only register it on "Special Interest" reg , which is like club reg , and that suits me fine !
Anyway , i am going to sell my Cobra . I was really looking for an early big block Camaro when i impulsively bought it , and am now going back to plan "A".
I am putting the word out on this forum first , because to be honest , i dont know what its worth !
It has a very healthy 530 cubic inch Chev , Hughes built , manualised T400 and a 9 inch . I got some info from the dealer in South Africa and have been informed it makes 400kw/800 nm at the rear wheels !!! It is an absolute beast to drive and has WAY more power than i know what to do with !!!
I cant put photos on this forum , so my phone number is 0447326659 and maybe you experienced Cobra guys can contact me , and i can msg some photos that way .
Would sure appreciate it , and please , be brutally honest . The Cobra owes me 55k , which i would like to think was a reasonable investment . Thanks in advance !
Robbie

You can post photos in any one of a number of sites (e.g. Google Photos, Tumblr, Flickr, etc), then post URLs / links to those photos in your comments.

You might also want to post your car in the CC classifieds: http://www.clubcobra.com/classifieds/showcat.php/cat/2