View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 06:25 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF MKII Riverside Racer FIA
Not Ranked     

Tom,

I will give you a call when I get the chance. I paid closer attention to hand placement and would correct myself when I noticed that I had started repeating old mistakes. Got some great feedback from an old SCCA racer/race instructor on Friday and started using that feedback on Saturday. He pointed out that my entry line and apexing were good but that I was not letting the car track out to the edge enough. Focused on that and it helped on Saturday.

Was happy with my times, dropped 4 seconds over the last race at the Glen and ran consistently within a second of that time.

Unfortunately it may be a few days before I am able to post video. We had a power outage secondary to a lightening strike recently and it killed the monitor to my desktop that I use to download the videos to youtube. I can set it up to download at night and get up in the morning and it is finished. My laptop hibernates too quickly to download videos without constantly being there to keep the laptop open. So, I will shop for a new monitor.

Sorting out the car still and making plans for the next race.

Jim