View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 07:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MkII
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael C Henry View Post
The Watson's Street Works round 7 inch LED head light, looks like a combination of a HELLA CLEAR VISION body and their LED bulb and wiring. Did it fit into the Cobra head light bucket with out cutting? (may want to go back) How did you like the light dispersion? Did the beam go down an to the center in low beam use as a DOT light would have? (out of oncoming drivers vision) Where would I buy them? My neighbor is converting his 65 Ford Galaxy to LED and they are bright, but when off, they are black.
I like the dispersion as it really helps to illuminate the shoulders and right of way - we have too many auto/deer encounters down here. The bulbs fit the bucket fine. I have had no issues with oncoming drivers or leading cars that I have followed. Buy them direct from Watson's Street Works - the owner is a cobra owner. As far as cycleguy's concern re DOT compliance - ask the seller for clarification. I do recall that these lights won a SEMA award in 2016 as best innovation (?) of the year - or some such.

Blair