Thread: Puke tank?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 05:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA, 428, 4 speed Toploader, Jag rear, Red with White stripes
Not Ranked     

Patrick,
I was only referring to the hoses coming out of the valve covers and routed around to get to the carb. I have never seen your set-up, looks real clean! Very nice. So is that your only PCV source, the intake valley and nothing from the Valve covers? I see a hose running somewhere from your VC breather, can't really tell from your pic. After reading Rockbit's post I think I understand now what you have going on. My eyes are going I guess! I thought the separator in the pic was the PCV valve gizmo.
On my 2005 mustang I had to install a really nice puke tank from JLT to cure carbon buildup in back of the throttle body that is exposed to the intake manifold
So, what have you noticed for advantages over what I have? I just have a PCV stuck in the manifold and the hose going to the carb, nothing from my valve covers and no puke tank of any kind. Will this one location and set-up do the job for me or is this bad thing?
Thanks
ERA#698 428, 4 speed Toploader, 3:31 Jag rear

Last edited by davids2toys; 09-17-2018 at 06:04 AM..