View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 08:22 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgandy View Post
I certainly would like to see more ERA talk. I think its a great kit and has everything I'm looking for. But, with an advertised build time at a few hundred hours (or less), there's not much to show.
I'm not sure what this comment means. Sure, you "could" assemble one of their kits in a few hundred hours (depending on how it's originally ordered/equipped), or you could spend a thousand hours or more. It all depends on your expectations for the finished product.

If the wait is a concern (this is certainly legitimate), perhaps a pre-owned ERA will suit you better. If you find one you like you can have it immediately, and at a discounted price from new. It goes without saying that not all pre-owned Cobras are equal, even among the ERA brand. Shop carefully.

There is an ERA Facebook page out there if that's your thing. Lot's of fun discussion and sharing going on there, but you have to be able to answer the "entry" question properly to be let in by the evil administrator (that's me, BTW). It helps keep the riffraff out of our fun sandbox.

Last edited by 66gtk; 10-05-2018 at 08:24 AM..