View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 05:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force Mk I, 5L Windsor, TKO 600, enhanced Jag / Koni suspension & LSD Diff.
Not Ranked     
Default Looking for a bespoke dash switch set up

Following on from my last thread I am on the hunt for a local manufacturer that might be able to make me a bespoke dash switch fitting to allow me to properly complete my dash layout.

Currently the dash layout is as below:

With a useable but makeshift and ugly switch set as:

As mentioned in the other thread I now need to move my speedo closer to the tacho to be able to see my road speed.

I also need to lift the stereo body slightly, as the back of the stereo hits the tunnel and stops it being pushed all the way into the dash.

So the last planned amendment would be to fit up some sort of SS or billet rotary switch arrangement in a row above the stereo but which is also backlit if possible. A big ask I know but not impossible.

Vintage Air sell something like this as below:

So the manufacturing is clearly possible but the VA setup doesn't quite fulfill my switch operational needs and is not back lit, but the black look is what I am after too.

I have struggled also to find suitable rotary switches in my research.

My set up needs 1 x on/off switch, 1 x three position off/low/high and two variable switches to meet my needs.

So does anyone have manufacturing contacts that might be able to help design up and make something suitable?

Look forward to some contacts being suggested, located in Melbourne would be even better!

Cheers