View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 02:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #2119 289FIA
Not Ranked     
Default 2019 Fountain Hills Concours Car Show

Saturday, Feb. 9th, 2019 is coming up quickly. Peter Volny sent this note and I'm passing it along. Many of you have enjoyed the previous Concours in the Hills and I'm hoping that even more will come out in February. The entry fee certainly goes to a great cause, There are so many outstanding cars to see and it would be very difficult to find a better venue. See you there.

From Peter:

If you haven’t yet registered for Concours in the Hills 2019 would you please help us by doing so now. This past February we had 749 cars and 79 sponsors with tents, so for 2019 we will take more space in the park.

To encourage you to sign up we are having an Early Bird Draw for a Champagne Flight for two into the Grand Canyon courtesy of Maverick Helicopters.

One of the biggest problems is that we have to do the layout of the show about a month in advance so entries after that date create serious logistics problems. The whole week before the show we are in the park marking up from the plan and placing the signs and markers.

We want to make sure that each club and brand, right down to each individual car, has plenty of space so that you can open doors on both sides without worrying about hitting your neighbor.

You can sign up online by clicking on the GREEN Tickets button or print out the form.
www.givetopchf.org/concoursinthehills

Last time we raised over $117,000 for Phoenix Children’s Hospital and we have committed to raising $500,000 to build a Scuderia Southwest Playroom.

Thanks for your support.

Attachments area

Last edited by Karl Bebout; 12-10-2018 at 09:28 PM..