View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 08:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft, supercharged Coyote
Not Ranked     

It's a beautiful car. The fit and finish is excellent. The assembly appears to be top notch. Everywhere I look, I see good things.

I haven't been able to drive it much, winter has set in. I hated the stock seats, so I swapped them out for something better and more comfortable.

The seating position is very different. The tunnel is bigger, and the seats are pointed out more. I find it's easier and more comfortable to brake with my left foot, and throttle with my right. I want to play with the seat position a little more, and see if I can improve on that.

The gauges have domed glass faces. They reflect a lot of light, and they can be difficult to see. At some point, I think I'd like to replace them with some white face gauges. The tach is hidden behind the steering wheel, and impossible to see.

I LOVE the 6 speed auto trans! It is just a dream to drive.

The supercharge Coyote is a monster. I have to be real careful, because it will roast the tires at almost any speed. But it starts right up with a touch of a button. In traffic it's smooth, and very easy to drive. If the weather will ever warm up, I'm looking forward to getting a lot more miles on it. So far, I'v only driven it around town.
NASA Rocky Mountain TTU #42
www.RacingtheExocet.com
BDR #1642 - Supercharged Coyote, 6 speed Auto