View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 03:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1966 Lone Star 427SC.
Not Ranked     

I looked in my mirror, saw a lot of a white car. She was looking down, then opened her eye's wide, like scared to ****, then hit me. I had no time to do anything. Happened so fast.

Around here in Ne. if you are pulled over they will ask for your insurance card, but a lot of people just say I have insurance, but I don't have the card with me.
And that's it.

I just hired a attorney to see if I need to sue her. I went to a physical theraphy, twice a week for eight weeks, doctor appointments, hospital etc, before our insurance received the bills, so all of that money plus my and co-pays, we paid out of pocket. We should get the payback this week. I can't turn my head to drive yet, but hoping maybe next week. We don't know what to do about replacing the truck ?

With my bad health and bills before the accident, we are strapped for money, so the 5k we get for the truck, minus 1k on buying the truck back from the insurance company, the 4k won't get us crap for another one. Maybe
200,000 miles & a rust bucket piece of crap !

Oh, forgot the front seat is broke and my 3 year old kick ass custom stereo is broke inside and doesn't work, hitch system is all bent up. Newer tires and newer stainless dual exhaust with MagnaFlow mufflers.

The bed is sagging down 5'' so the hitch is about 4'' from the ground. We have a fairly flat driveway, but when backing out, the hitch scrapes the street.

Anybody interested in a Cobra with a new 428 with 8 stack injection and new TKO 600 ?

Last edited by FUNFER2; 12-25-2018 at 03:31 PM..