View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 04:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 427, 482ci sideoiler
Not Ranked     

I see you are discussing 15" wheels, so this may not apply to your situation. However, this is a picture of my ERA 427 #174. I'm currently running Goodyear Eagle F1- front: 275/40ZR17, rear: 315/35ZR17. I have minor interference issues, nothing of any major concern. I like the look and handling of these tires. The front tires will rub a little on the rear of the inner fender well. I could increase the stop at the lower control arm to eliminate the interference issue. I haven't altered anything, just stop turning the steering wheel when I get close to the end of the travel. The rear tires will rub a little on the inside of the inner fender well under full throttle launches, again not an issue. I consider these tires to be the limit to what my car can handle. My issues could be due to other than ERA stock components, I am not the original owner and not aware of the extent of the previous owners upgrades. If you need any further input/measurements regarding my setup, let me know and I will help wherever possible. Best regards, John