View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 04:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: canadian classic roadsters
Not Ranked     
Default classic roadsters II

hello all im going to set the record straight.

CLASSIC ROADSTERS will infact build kits again and parts, as over the past couple of years I have helped out a few classic roadsters owners with parts to complete projects.

I did jump the gun on taking a deposit from the fellow in BC on a kit, that was a premature mistake and one that I will not make in the future,

the biggest problem is everyone believes what they read on the internet and they don't go to the source, the monster truck stuff that most of you have seen is nothing but made up. I spent the last 2 years running the monster truck that I sold in that post for the current owner who is the only person to actually pay for the monster truck.

I gave the fellow in BC a uncompleted kit that was more that we agreed upon originally and he still has a package of parts at my shop that he has not came for. I am no longer dealing with him after he repeatedly felt the need to call my place of employment after we had a deal made to provide him with a kit. that I may add he personally picked up and inspected at my shop.

the only other person currently left hanging is the fellow who supplied me with an almost complete kit to use for my development, sadly the chassis to that kit was destroyed in the production of jigs and the development of the suspension systems. he will receive a car this spring although late but as agreed upon in my original agreement. my communication was not the best at times due to haven taken a very busy schedule to fund the completion of my government requirements both on a provincial level and federally.

I did purchase another incomplete recently to aid in the development of the kits. I really don't care what the people of this forum want to say or thing about me or my products, I will however bring the classic roadsters cobra back to the market on a limited basis. classic roadsters bodies are among the nicest on the market and actually take very little to prep for body work and paint.

to all the hecklers out there I will prove you wrong. almost none of you have met me and you base your opinions on one mistake that was made right and a bunch of internet bull****.

classic roadsters will be back and it will be better than ever with some very nice products and the support to back them up.

one way I will achieve this is no products will be sold on a deposit basis, and no one will be left in the dark about production times on the cobra, Daytona coupe and golf carts that we will produce.

I wont be posting any replies to this post.
I will how ever start posting positive posts on progress that classis roadsters makes in the future.

and to answer some of your questions about the molds. I did offer them for sale and had one individual interested but they are currently not for sale and I will destroy them before I ever sell them. I have spent more money then I wish to divulge to buy them and to develop a chassis that I can be proud of.

Ryan Martens
classic roadsters
Canada