View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 09:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#0760
Not Ranked     
Default CSX2002 Dash Labels

I have always liked the look of the dash toggle switch tags on CSX2002 which started as a standard 260 Cobra Roadster’s dash board with additional toggle switches added to the cars standard dash layout. All of these unlabeled switches could be confusing to a driver when driving at speed and were at some point labeled with hand painted identification tags. We have developed a similar switch tagging system for a Cobra dash that looks very similar to CSX2002 dash labels but are a bit more refined in execution and can be removed down the road if desired unlike the painted tags. We have tags for all the usual switches. A few tagging samples of what is available is shown below. If you are interested in a set, please contact me. We can determine which tags you need and price accordingly. (first photo is the original CSX2002 dash)
Blas

Large, easy to read and trace schematics with part numbers, wire colors, wire gauge, fuses, and electrical upgrade information. Trouble-shooting and replacement part numbers for those roadside repair adventures.
SPFWiringDiagrams@Comcast.net