View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 07:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 468ci 550HP + 150HP NX Matching Shelby GT500 650HP
Send a message via AIM to Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB
Not Ranked     
Default Concours in the Hills 2019 Wrap

Lots of beautiful cars! We had 20 cobras in our group on the east side of the lake plus 5 more disbursed with the west side displays. Even though we were a half mile away from the stage and microphone we drew what could be the largest crowds. The 5 helicopter display had cobras between them. Many members, specially Jim Cook let lots of kids sit in our cars for photo ops. Great PR for our future enthusiasts. Met some new owners and reacquainted with some old timers. Scotty saved breakfast with his Giant Muffins! Benny demonstrated why you shouldn't pet strange dogs. Scot showed off his bare chest. Ron demonstrated the "pneumonia bark" and had to leave to get back in his sick bed (where he should have been instead of at a car show.) I hiked all the way around the lake. Total for day was 3.7 miles.
Here are some photos of the bunch.
Here is a photo of Scott's (2bars) oil trail in the grass leading to the puddle beneath. Scott fixed it. Oil plug fell out while parking. Good thing PHX MIKE had a jack and Vicki Stubbs brought a normal car.
So many fine cars. Here was my favorite. I loved this car way before cobras were born.

AZ Bob

Last edited by Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB; 02-10-2019 at 07:50 AM..