Thread: Craft engine
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 05:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #888, Keith Craft 408
Not Ranked     

I would think that if the customer is going to Forums it is because they are not making headway with their contact at the supplier. That may or may not be due to the customer speaking another language and being in Europe.

But the fact that a part or parts is not available is not the buyers problem. If the builders supplier can't ship or whatever, it is the builders problem. It only becomes the buyers problem if the builder makes the buyer aware and the buyer is ok with a further delay. If the buyer is not fine with it then either the builder and buyer should change or cancel the order.
It doesn't matter how good the quality is, doesn't matter if it is a custom engine or a cookie cutter engine. A company doesn't get an open ended ship date just because they make a good product, other companies also make a good product. I work for Lockheed Martin and we build the F35 and it is completely custom aircraft and basically every part is unique for this aircraft only and this is exactly how we deal with our suppliers.

Yes I have a Keith Craft engine, yes every time I have talked to anyone at Keith Craft Engines (now Craft Engines) I have gotten answers and parts in a timely fashion. I have no issues at all with Craft Engines and would buy another engine from them if I needed another engine.

It isn't how fast your car can go
It is how fast your car can change direction

Home of Fake Snake Racing