Thread: Craft engine
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 01:00 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hello Lance, thank you very much for this answer that makes me more confident. Also I want to trust you, especially with these exchanges on the Forum and your answer. Do you have an idea of ​​a delivery date (June, July, August?) In case of too late delivery I will ask for the reimbursement of my first payment.
I belong to ClubCobra France and we have important events for which I wish to exhibit the car (Cobra Days, Circuit du Castellet, Goodwood ...). I would just like a accurate delivery commitment to organize myself financially and materially) for the assembly of the car.
So can you confirm to me that you have in stock the other pieces and that you only miss the cylinder head ?
Have you started to assemble the lower part of the engine?
If you have Stage III cylinder heads in stock is it possible to install them instead of Stage II to unlock the situation? If yes, is there a price difference ?
So many unanswered questions to date, I am open to find solutions but please do not leave me without answer because my initial order is dated from July 2018 and you understand that it is legitimate to ask these questions today.
I give you my personal email to continue these exchanges. stouchard@intelis-consulting.fr
Thanks Stéphane