View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 11:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#0760
Not Ranked     

Hello Gary,
Yes Kate was doing a great job running the club. Unfortunately she recently sold her Cobra to concentrate on other interests, as have quite a few other members. We lost some long time members to relocation, health and family issues too.
I attempted to rekindle interest with a gathering at a local coffee shop a few years back, got a fantastic turnout with lots of positive feedback, but nothing much (if anything) ever came together after that discussion. Appears no one want to put any time and effort into running or organizing any events.
For the first time there was little or no interest in a holiday gathering this year. A few owners still hang together I'm told, cross paths at car shows, etc.
The WCCC has pretty much disbanded as a operating club. While I have considered trying to get the WCCC going again, will most likely just join the other Cobra club in the area instead this summer.
Doubtful any past member even reads these posts on CC's WCCC area anymore.......
Ralph usually filled everyone tanks with gasoline and bought breakfast for everyone at all our events too... hope he kept up the tradition out there...

Large, easy to read and trace schematics with part numbers, wire colors, wire gauge, fuses, and electrical upgrade information. Trouble-shooting and replacement part numbers for those roadside repair adventures.
SPFWiringDiagrams@Comcast.net