View Single Post
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2019, 05:34 PM
Phx Mike's Avatar
Phx Mike Phx Mike is offline
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 s/c with Pond block 482 FE built by Craft Performance Engines
Posts: 759
Not Ranked     

AZ DMV assigns their own VIN. Since you don’t have a title the first step will be to get a title. You will need proof of ownership (bill of sale, notarized) and receipts. The DMV will do a Level 3 inspection (not all stations can do this and they only do it on certain days so call ahead). Once it passes that you will get an AZ VIN and will get a title application and go into the main DMV offside for a title and registration. Mine was registered as a SPCON (special construction) as the year it represents (tell them 1965).
Reply With Quote