Old 02-27-2019, 07:10 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: VMS BDR - 5.0 Aluminator - Whipplecharged
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGGIEPILOT View Post
Hey all,

I have been kicking around the idea of buying a Backdraft from Naples Motorsports, has anyone on here recently purchased one from them? I am currently eyeing one they have in stock. If any one has any comments/experiences with them and their cars I’d love to hear. Thanks!
Congrats on embarking on a really fun adventure. I was in your seat a year or two ago. I haven't dealt directly with Naples Motorsports, but I did consider them when I started looking. They have some good videos. Because this was a huge decision and undertaking, I broadened my search and came across Vintage Motorsports. Jay and Brian Linke are the shop owners. Jay is Cashburn here on ClubCobra. What convinced me to go with VMS was their attention to detail in helping to create exactly what I wanted. Here's my build thread - Let me introduce BDR 1591 aka VMS Mayhem

All this to say, I highly recommend you check out VMS (Welcome to VINTAGE Motorsports) as your mulling over options. Give Jay a call and he'll walk through what they have in stock, and what they can do for you if you decide to personalize your Backdraft.

Good luck and I look forward joining you on your journey.