View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 02:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Greg,
I checked a few places and there seems to be no supplier for the deflectors. I have found it impossible to post pictures on this site, probably my fault. So, send me at wkozlow@aol.com your E-mail address and I will take some photos and send them to you. You will see that when done correctly they are very nice additions. I checked the NAF site and you don't want to do like the car they have pictured, their placement is incorrect. The top of the deflector should be even with the window frame, not like the NAF car. If you contact me and I have time, I will make up some drawings of how they should look with some pictures. Also, since you say you have a NAF car, I noticed that the rear spoiler in also incorrect, The sides of the spoiler have no overhang and the NAF car looks to have at least 2" on each side used with the 3 attaching screws to secure it. The originals came down flush and were attached only on the two width edges of the spoiler. I do have some pictures of that attachment already, as I had someone else wanted info on that, if you want it.

Bill K