View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 12:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thanks very much. I wish I had printed out the hemings at while I had the chance. The factory five Mark 4 was completed in 2013 with a 1990 Mustang GT donor. It has a 302 motor, with an Edelbrock manifold, a Ford racing cam, it'll Brock racing pistons, and easy fast 1.0 EFI. The builder says it probably puts out just north of 300 horsepower. It has a 3.31 rear end, and T5 manual transmission. 300 horsepower sounds about right, by seat-of-the-pants Dino. I had a 2014 GT500 before this, with 662 horsepower from the factory that I put a 331 rear end in, and this car does not feel as insanely fast as that car. The horsepower to weight ratio is not quite as aggressive on this car, and it's not as eager to break the tires loose. The Roadster has koni coilovers, with a live rear axle and a panhard bar. 17in halibrand rims. My mechanic was pretty impressed with the quality to detail with which it was built. Also, the builder put in all kinds of thoughtful touches, fans to bring fresh air into the suck Wells, Bluetooth for audio and phone, a hidden ignition cut-off switch so that the car won't start if you want to leave it parked in a public place, things like that. it has a couple small things I need to address, but overall I'm really pleased. I had no idea what to expect, bought it sight unseen, with the idea that I was buying based upon the builder and previous owner more than the miles orit has a couple small things I need to address, but overall I'm really pleased. I had no idea what to expect, bought it site unseen, with the idea that I was buying based upon the builder and previous owner more than the miles or cubic inches of the motor. Actually, I specifically didn't want a 427, as I've had mad horsepower before, and I wanted this to be more drivable, and less likely to be wrapped around a tree. The color is called indigo blue metallic. I was told it's a Mercedes color.