View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 01:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Mine, small block FORD
Not Ranked     

Well my parts pile is growing faster than I thought it would
I keep telling my wife you need to take the deals when they appear because when you need to find the piece it will cost a bunch more or just won't be found.
So far there is a mostly stripped out MGB in the yard that I need for some front end bits and perhaps a couple of other bits, but really someone else had already stripped most good parts out of it. But it went for the price of scrap metal so here it is.
Yesterday I went and removed a complete IRS from a mid 90's Cougar and the seller threw in the aluminum center section from a Lincoln mk8, way to cheap to pass up.
Anyone have any thoughts on using the alloy center section? Not building a high horsepower car so perhaps??
Next will be a good donor engine and trans then.....well you know...everything else.......

When I get ready to put saw to metal I will start a proper thread till then I might just update here

Perhaps he was always a shyster, but we just chose to over look it for awhile.

You build what you like and I will build what I like...it's all good

You know that guy,
The one in the neighborhood who likes to hang around the garage while you are working and talk about back when he had that killer 1977 Chevy Mustang

Last edited by old willy; 04-22-2019 at 06:02 PM..