View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 01:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycleguy55 View Post
I received a PM from Ryan Martens, taking offense with me keeping CC members apprised of his most recent activity. That took longer than expected, quite frankly. LOL

What Mr. Martens fails to realize, is that I'm acting to keep other CC members aware - not necessarily to attack him. If that were my primary intent I would have done something with his Facebook ad - which I did not.

Here's his message:

Hello Brian.

Not sure what I ever did to you but your beyond an asshoke. You guy on this forum can go spend the amount of money I have spent to try to revive a car.

You don’t even have a classic roadsters cobra. You have a bloated piece of junk. I’m about ready to toss in the towel because assholes like you. I’m guessing your going to post this publicly. And you can because that’s your right. But stop butting your head in things that are none of your business.

Because it's obvious he's following this thread I'll also post this: Mature adults don't need insults to communicate.
I'm surprised he hasn't tried to contact me too! I am also continuously reminding people about what a con man this guy is. He ultimately has two choices: Voluntarily throw in the towel, or wait until the legal system takes it away.

Face it Ryan, the Cobra business is not sustainable!!! This has been a collapsing market with lesser brands disappearing one by one and with your shenanigans, even if CR might have been worthy of staying in a segment, you've driven it into the ground. Even if someone were interested, the brand name has no good will value remaining.