View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 02:20 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Pacific Roadster, 347 cu.in. 5-speed
Not Ranked     

You know this all brings to mind, 2-of my favorite book's. 1-has been turned to into the biggest piece of C--p you would ever see on the screen. That book just happen's to be "Stand on it, Stoker" by William (Bill) Neely, and Bob Ottum, cira 1973, which as we know (we who have read it ) into the movie "Stoker Ace" had nothing to do with the book. What a shame. 2-Which I still have hope for, is "The Art of Racing in the Rain" by Grath Stein. Cira 2008. I love this book, not only for us 'car guys' but if your a dog person (Bonus) I have given this book out for Christmas, birthday's, any good reason to give a neat present. My girlfriend at the time showed dogs, we gave those as Christmas gifts to these 'old' lady's, that she showed with the look on their faces were priceless, till one read the book. She GOT IT. And now many more Dog show households have that book in their bookcase's. Let's hope if they make that one, it doesn't disappoint. I will wait (to Judge) and see if this one (Ford Vs Ferrari) is a hit or miss with us Cobra guy's Finger's crossed. Cheers Tom.

Last edited by Alfa02; 05-29-2019 at 02:35 AM.. Reason: changed a letter