View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 04:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thank you for all of your comments.

I've been posting my build on a few forums. I've had a few people tell me that they would like to order bodies and a few that tell me they would like to order frames and bodies. I've been in discussions with a professional fabricator/welder to see if he would be willing to fab frames for me. He also works on a pretty big race team that is owned by a friend of mine. My son is a racer and is working on the team this summer too. He is a going to be a senior in Mechanical Engineering at Clarkson this year. If Rich, the fabricator, agrees to build frames on the side I will offer them. His skills are awesome.

I will sell the bodies for $3900. I'll include drawings for my frame with the body. This is a hobby for me. I think the frames would be $3900 as well.

Buzz, I've sent you a PM.

By the way, I have to change all of my lights except for my headlights. The vintage LUCAS ones don't have the necessary DOT/SAE markings on the lenses. I have found round LED ones with the markings that will fit with in the LUCAS chrome trim rings. I'm going to go with those for now.

Last edited by john chesnut; 06-16-2019 at 03:55 AM..